The college dining hall is located in one of the three original buildings of St Peter's, known as Hannington Hall, which today occupies a site once home to New Inn Hall, one of the earliest medieval halls of the University of Oxford. It is named after the Victorian missionary, Bishop James Hannington (1847–1885).
The hall can seat 130, and makes an ideal setting for banquets, special dinners and less formal lunches.
Waitress, or self-service meals can be served as requested. Wines from the college cellars can be served with lunch and dinner. Pre-dinner receptions can also be arranged.
Special dinners and banquets can be arranged with the Events Office who will discuss choice of menus together with suggested wines. Such functions have exclusive use of the Dining Hall.
Available: Term and Vacation
Facilities: Portable audio-visual equipment can be set up on request.
Accessibility: Full disabled access