Students living in College-managed accommodation are automatically covered by a Room Contents group insurance scheme provided by Endsleigh Insurance. The annual premium is paid by the College.
The main items covered are (subject to an excess payment):
- Personal possessions in your room up to £10,000 against theft, fire and flood (additional coverage may apply for students with disabilities)
- Computer Equipment (e.g Desktops and Laptops) in your room up to £2,000
- Musical Instruments up to £600 in your room
- Visual & audio equipment such as televisions and CD or DVD players up to £1,000 in your room
- Mobile phones (forced entry only) up to £1,000 in your room
- Bike theft from College or University premises where the bike has been stored securely up to £250
- Restrictions, limits and conditions apply.
The College’s Policy number is HH1071. You can download an insurance certificate here.
The above group insurance scheme does not cover students living in private accommodation, who are therefore strongly advised to arrange their own cover.
Download an insurance certificate
Key Facts: Endsleigh Insurance