The Finance Office handles financial administration for students and can be found on the ground floor of Staircase III.
The Finance Office team handles financial administration for students, including:
- fees and battels invoicing and queries
- payments of awarded grants, scholarships and prizes
- financial support assistance and advice
- payments for students who undertake work at the college.
Our opening hours are 10am to 12noon and 2pm to 4pm Monday to Friday.
The Finance Office team is made up of:
You can contact us by email via email@example.com
Students living in College-managed accommodation are automatically covered by a Room Contents group insurance scheme provided by Endsleigh Insurance. The annual premium is paid by the College.
The main items covered are (subject to an excess payment):
- Personal possessions in your room up to £10,000 against theft, fire and flood
- Computer Equipment (e.g Desktops and Laptops) in your room up to £2,000
- Musical Instruments up to £600 in your room
- Visual & audio equipment such as televisions and CD or DVD players up to £1,000 in your room
- Mobile phones (forced entry only) up to £1,000 in your room
- Bike theft from College or University premises where the bike has been stored securely up to £250
Restrictions, limits and conditions apply.
The College’s Policy number is HH1071. You can download an insurance certificate here.
The above group insurance scheme does not cover students living in private accommodation, who are therefore strongly advised to arrange their own cover.