This page contains a range of documents and information for those Undergraduate Freshers (not including Visiting Students) who are due to join St Peter's in October 2018.
If you have any problems accessing the information on this page please contact Martin Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will be able to supply an emailed or hard copy.
- Reading Lists - download the list for your own subject
- JCR Freshers Guide - also sent in hard copy by post with confirmation letter
- Letter from Academic Office - also sent in hard copy by post with confirmation letter
- Financial Guide for Undergraduates – also sent in hard copy by post with confirmation letter
- Registration at the University of Oxford
- Freshers Week Programme (copies available at the Porters Lodge on arrival) - this shows both College events and University library induction sessions
- For students requiring a visa: a CAS Number will be issued automatically to all International Students by the University once your place has been confirmed by e-mail. Once you have received your CAS number you will be able to apply for your visa. For more information about visas please click here
Please note that the University Card Form requires a passport-sized photograph to be included.
Please return the documents listed below to the following address by 7 September 2018
Deputy Registrar and Admissions Administrator
St Peter's College
New Inn Hall Street