Undergraduate Reading Lists
These pre-course reading lists are intended for those undergraduate freshers joining St Peter's in October 2018.
Please download the reading list for your subject using the links below. If you are reading for a joint school please ensure you download the list for each subject in the school. Please note that reading lists are not intended for exhaustive study but rather, in your own interests, to improve your background knowledge of the field you propose to pursue at Oxford.
- Archaeology and Anthropology
- Biological Sciences
- Biochemistry: Letter; Reading List
- Chemistry: Tutorial 1; Assumed Knowledge; Study Skills
- Earth Sciences
- Economics: Math Pre-Course Letter, Maths Workbook, Maths Worksheets
- English: Victorian English & Medieval English; Old English
- Engineering: There is no reading list for Engineering. Prof Thomas Adcock will be in contact with Engineering students to provide them with "revision" work.
- History of Art: Letter; Reading List
- Law: reading list will be sent with welcome pack
- Mathematics: Welcome Letter; Problem Sheets
- Medicine: reading list will be sent with welcome pack
- Physics: Freshers' Guide; Induction Programme; Maths Introduction; Computing Introduction
- Theology and Religion