- Undergraduate Study+
- Postgraduate Study+
- Visiting Students+
- Information for New Students+
- Archaeology and Anthropology
- Biological Sciences
- Earth Sciences (Geology)
- Engineering Science
- English and Modern Languages
- History and Economics
- History and Modern Languages
- History of Art
- Mathematics and Philosophy
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Modern Languages
- Philosophy Politics & Economics (PPE)
- Philosophy and Modern Languages
- Philosophy and Theology
- Physics and Philosophy
- Theology and Oriental Studies
- Course List
- Open and Study Days
- Financial Support
- Term Dates
- Schools Liaison
- UG Admissions 2017+
How to Apply
How to Apply
Full information about application procedures is available on the University of Oxford website.
The following is a brief summary:
- In order to apply for admission to the University as an undergraduate you will need to complete a UCAS application online between 1 September and 15 October, for entry the following October. Please refer to the UCAS website for instructions.
- When making your application, you may choose one college of preference; alternatively you may submit an open application, in which case a college will be allocated to you by the Admissions Office computer.
- Candidates planning to take a gap year, and therefore wishing to defer entry, should specify this on their application form rather than after they have been offered a place.
- Depending on your chosen degree subject, you may have to submit some written work by 10 November. Some subjects ask candidates to take tests in early November, prior to the interview stage. You should check the arrangements for your subject in advance of making an application, as you must register for some of the tests in advance.
- St. Peter's will consider applications based on any type of recognised secondary education qualifications from any country.
- If you are not a native speaker of English you will need to satisfy the University of Oxford's English language requirements.
The College runs a one-year Visiting Student programme for students from EU and overseas universities. Enquiries about the Visiting Student programme should be emailed to the Tutor for Visiting Students. You will find more information about arrangements for visiting students here.
The College also welcomes applications from students who have already completed a first degree at another university. See more information on Second undergraduate degrees on the University of Oxford website.