- Undergraduate Study+
- Postgraduate Study+
- Visiting Students+
- Information for New Students+
- Archaeology and Anthropology
- Biological Sciences
- Earth Sciences (Geology)
- Engineering Science
- English and Modern Languages
- History and Economics
- History and Modern Languages
- History of Art
- Mathematics and Philosophy
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Modern Languages
- Philosophy Politics & Economics (PPE)
- Philosophy and Modern Languages
- Philosophy and Theology
- Physics and Philosophy
- Theology and Oriental Studies
- Course List
- Open and Study Days
- Schools Liaison
- Financial Support
- Term Dates
- UG Admissions 2016+
Undergraduate Admissions 2016
News for Candidates
UCAS Deadline 15 October 2016
Your UCAS form should reach us here at St Peter’s sometime towards the end of the week beginning 24 October. If there are any delays with the transfer of this information we will keep you informed. We will be acknowledging your application by e-mail, so please make sure that you remember to check your inbox and junk folders regularly.
Acknowledgement of Applications - end of October 2016
Acknowledgement of Applications will be sent out as soon as possible after the UCAS deadline
Invitations to Interview
Most invitations to the interviews will be sent out towards the end of November.
This is a reminder that some subjects require written work (see www.ox.ac.uk/writwork for information about whether you are required to submit written work for your course). The deadline to submit written work to the college is 12 noon on Thursday 10 November 2016.
Guidance on the submission of written work should be carefully read, along with a downloadable coursework coversheet available online at: www.ox.ac.uk/writwork
Please e-mail written work to firstname.lastname@example.org with a scanned copy of your written work and the required coversheet. This must be sent in pdf format if possible.
If you are posting your written work please ensure the following:
- That you keep a copy for your own records. Please note that mailed-in written work cannot be returned to you.
- Do not use staples or treasury tags. The Admissions Office will need to make multiple copies of your written work.
- If possible, please print single-sided.
- Use adequate postage. It may be advisable to use registered post.
Oxford Traffic Problems
- Road Works - There are a number of major road works affecting access to the city particularly with regards to access from the SOUTH and WEST. These works will continue throughout December, so if at all possible, please try to avoid coming to Oxford by car.
- Parking -Please note that parking in the city centre is hard to find and VERY expensive. Also Traffic Wardens lurk everywhere.
- Speed Limits - Please note that the speed limit in the city centre is 20mph. The Police like to set up speed traps right outside our college.
The decision letters will be sent simultaneously to all candidates regardless of subject. These letters will be put in the first class post on 10 January 2017
Please note that admissions decisions will not be given over the telephone. If you live overseas and would like your decision notification to be sent by e-mail, please speak to Martin Brown (email@example.com) and make sure you confirm your e-mail address with us before you go home.