- Undergraduate Study+
- Postgraduate Study+
- Visiting Students+
- Information for New Students+
- Archaeology and Anthropology
- Biological Sciences
- Earth Sciences (Geology)
- Engineering Science
- English and Modern Languages
- History and Economics
- History and Modern Languages
- History of Art
- Mathematics and Philosophy
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Modern Languages
- Philosophy Politics & Economics (PPE)
- Philosophy and Modern Languages
- Philosophy and Theology
- Physics and Philosophy
- Theology and Oriental Studies
- Course List
- Open and Study Days
- Financial Support
- Term Dates
- Schools Liaison
Information for New Students
Information for New Students
Congratulations to all students who have made their offer!
This section of our website provides information for students who are joining St Peter's in October 2018, as well as various forms that will need to be completed and returned to the College. This page contains information that is relevant to all students, followed by separate pages for Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students, and Visiting Students. Some items are not yet available, but the information is being continually updated, so do check back regularly.
If you have any problems accessing the information on this page please contact Martin Brown (email@example.com) and we will be able to supply emailed or hard copy.
Freshers' week commences on Monday 1 October 2018, and all new students should aim to arrive by 5.00pm on Sunday 30 September (Graduate students should check information from their department or faculty, who may wish them to arrive earlier).
- Student Administrative Handbook: 2018-19 version
- IT Quickstart Guide
- Disability Advisory Service - Freshers Information
- Finance - please contact our Student Finance Officer if you have any enquiries about student finance
- Guide on how to open a UK bank account: Oxford bank guide for European and International students. 2018 version
- Endsleigh Insurance Details
- Maps of Oxford and St Peter's
- University of Oxford Orientation Programme for International Students. Please do not book a place on this programme until you have received written confirmation that you have met all the conditions of your offer, and your place is confirmed.
- Computing Services: in advance of arriving you will be sent your Oxford Single Sign-on account activation details to enable you to access central student IT services. You will normally receive this information by email, to the email address that you have supplied during the admissions process. A few days after you have signed and returned your University Card Form (see below under 'Forms for completion'), you will receive a further email, telling you about your Oxford email account. On-line Student Registration will open on 1 September. There is further information on the University website and in the JCR Freshers' Guide.
All students are required to register with a doctor in Oxford. We recommend that you register with the practice of Dr Leaver & Partners, who are the College Doctors for St Peter’s students. To register, go to http://www.campusdoctor.co.uk/oxford/ and follow the instructions.