This page contains a range of documents and information for those Graduate Freshers who are due to join St Peter's in October 2018.
If you have any problems accessing the information on this page please contact Martin Brown (email@example.com) and we will be able to supply an emailed or hard copy.
- Welcome Letter from the Tutor for Graduates
- Letter from College Office
- Letter from MCR President
- For students requiring a visa: a CAS Number will be issued by your departments as soon as you have satisfied all of your conditions (financial and academic). Once you have received your CAS number you will be able to apply for your visa. For more information about visas please click here.
- MCR Freshers' Week Guide
- Freshers' Week: official programme including College Registration, Medical Registration and Freshers' Dinner details (copies available at the Porters Lodge or MCR on arrival)