Transcripts and Letters

Transcripts and Letters

The Academic Office is able to produce transcripts and letters which you may require for a variety of purposes. In order for us to process your request promptly, please read the following information.


If you matriculated in 2007 or later you will need to contact the University to obtain an official Oxford University transcript. Details of how to do so are available here.

If you matriculated before 2007 the College will provide a transcript. Please complete this form to request this. Transcripts will only be issued if there are no outstanding fees or battels. Please note that transcripts are prepared by hand, so may take up to a week to be prepared at busy times.


If you require confirmation that you are a current student, the Enrollment Certificate which you can download from Student Self Service will be sufficient for most purposes. The Academic Office can provide a signature and stamp if required. This is the letter you should use to obtain Council Tax exemption.

If you require specific wording, or for some other reason the above certificate is not sufficient, please complete this form to request a letter from the Academic Office.